Monday, May 31, 2010

Are You Watching The Cooking Channel?

Have you checked out the new Cooking Channel yet today? I have. I have to say that I'm already a fan. I mean, of course I would be, right?

So far I've watched Chinese Food Made Easy with Ching-He Huang and French Food at Home with Laura Calder. I'm planning on checking out at least one episode of Rachel Allen's Bake as well.

Much as I'd love to park it in front of the tv all day and watch cooking shows, I don't think it'd be all that productive of me, so I'll be checking it out throughout the day and have already bookmarked the blog and the official website (for recipes!).

Alrighty. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day. Get out there and cook something great and enjoy the nice weather we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment