Friday, April 23, 2010

Savory Spice Shop Gets FoodTV Show!

One of my favorite local shops is getting their very own show on FoodTV and it starts tomorrow!

I was stoked to see Savory Spice Shop on Road Tasted With the Neelys just after they opened their Boulder location. In fact, I knew they were coming to town, but didn't even know the store had opened yet. I made my first trip that weekend and came home with loads of stuff. I even sent my dad their way and he mail ordered stuff all the way in Louisiana.

'Cause they rock.

So of course I was super excited to hear that they were getting their own show in Food Network. And since I'm planning to tune in, I figure all of you should know ahead of time so you can as well (all of you, are there any of you out there?).

Anywho, Spice and Easy premieres tomorrow morning (April 24) at 9:30 ET (that's 7:30 for us Mountain folks and 8:30 for my Louisiana friends). Check it out and then head over to the shop (they have a great website you can order from) and buy some stuff! Coincidentally, I'll be using their Harissa powder tonight in my Moroccan supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment