Thursday, April 1, 2010

Produce Box Recap

It's Thursday and that means a new produce delivery here! Yay! I thought I'd take a look at how the previous box ended up being used, since I know I haven't been posting every meal here. And I'm curious to see it all written out.

Avocado -- chopped salad with imitation crab
Carrots -- chopped salads, noodle stir fry
Red Onions -- with spinach, pork chops with potatoes, and with rainbow chard
2 Eggplant -- eggplant ricotta crostini, caponata, and pasta with eggplant puree sauce
Rainbow Chard -- side dish with pork chops and potatoes
Yukon Gold Potatoes -- pork chops and potatoes
Bananas -- eaten as is
Murcott Tangerines -- eaten as is
Braeburn Apples -- with peanut butter
Romaine Lettuce -- chopped salads
Spinach -- braised with chicken and served over saffron rice
Valencia Oranges -- eaten as is

Not too shabby, but I think I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment